pregnancy

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Noah is here!

Our third nephew is here! (Yes, no girls yet). His name is Noah Truth and he was born yesterday, November 13. He weighed in at 6 lbs., 7 oz. It was a little bit of a surprise that he came early! He wasn't due till December 5. I was in Searcy last weekend visiting Jeremy and Dijana, and she looked very pregnant, but we still figured it would be a little while. Dijana's friend Angie, is due November 30, and we thought that she would definitely have her little girl first, but I guess Noah had other plans! Kevin and I haven't gotten to go up there yet. We can't wait to see him next week!

Noah waves hello
Isn't he precious?


Here's the proud papa



Dean is going to be such a good big brother!



Jeremy and Chris


I think Dijana looks beautiful!



Nana with her grandsons











3 comments:

aWare said...

I just ran into your blog! I love your favorite things, the candles and wall blossoms are my very favorite! You guys look so cute and happy! What a treat to find your blog!

Silverthornes said...

Noah looks precious! Congrats! I know it will be fun for you guys to see him soon.

Sallie said...

he's beautiful!! congratulations, aunt melissa and uncle kev!