pregnancy

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

Well, We found out on Saturday that we are having a little girl! We spent the weekend with Kevin's family and went to an ultrasound clinic that some of our friends, Daniel and Shelly, own in Dallas. We had a really good time with Kevin's fam and it was so much fun to find out that it's a girl and that everything still looks great! Kevin was so convinced that it was going to be a boy (I thought it was a girl), that he was shocked when he heard the word "girl." We both teared up. We are very excited and cannot wait to meet her! I told Kevin that you can take girls fishing and hunting too!She had her legs crossed at first, but then decided to straighten them out...
And here she is...
I haven't uploaded the pictures with Kevin's family yet, but will do that soon. Thank you for all of your prayers for a healthy child. We really appreciate all of you!

11 comments:

annecase said...

Congrats! She's a cutie!

Morgan Holt said...

YEA for you guys! You will LOVE having a girl. They are SO sweet! And did I mention that the clothes are adorable. You'll have a closet full in no time! Congrats Melissa!

Josh and Marcie said...

Congratulations! I know Kevin and he will love having a daddy's little girl! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more about little Shelby!

Silverthornes said...

AWESOME! This is fun news! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE HAVING A GIRL! Kevin will be so smitten I am sure. I am glad everything is well! I am so excited for you guys. I am voting that she is born on my birthday 11/1

Amy Porter said...

Those pictures are so clear!! How exciting that you are having a little girl!! Congratulations! Pink is so fun to buy! You'll love it!

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Congratulations Melissa! What a blessing!

April Jackson said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys. I still remember when Chris and I found out we were having a girl...Chris just knew it was going to be a boy! She is already the biggest daddy's girl!

Mindi said...

Yeah for little girls! You and Kevin are going to love having a girl! I'm excited and Addison is to, there's been too many boys lately!

Amy Etheridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Etheridge said...

How exciting! What great news. We are so happy for you guys and a praying for a healthy girl! We miss & love you! Aaron & Amy

Lindy said...

Congrats on having a girl! they are so much fun to dress! You can already tell she is a cutie~ :0)