pregnancy

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Galloping horses


Well, yesterday was a big day for us...we had our 12 week appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat! It sounded like horses galloping. We were both very excited of course, but I had a lot of fun watching Kevin's reaction. I know many of you have already experienced this, but it is just amazing. It reminded me of what a miracle life really is. It is undoubtedly a gift from God.

We also went to Dallas last weekend for a Heartlight fundraiser. It was a lot of fun. I have pictures but need to get them uploaded, so I'll post them later.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

yah!!!! Praise God! We love that sound. I'm so glad the appointment went well!

Amy Porter said...

What an answered prayer!!! This is such a fun and excited time and I am so happy for you two!!

Josh and Marcie said...

We are very excited for the both of you. I look forward to hearing more. What a blessing to be over that first trimester. Now it is time to relax and enjoy the pregnancy!

Josh and Marcie said...

We are very excited for the both of you. I look forward to hearing more. What a blessing to be over that first trimester. Now it is time to relax and enjoy the pregnancy!

TexasNeals said...

there is NOTHING like the sound of your baby's heartbeat! :) you'll probably get butterflies every time you hear it. ;)

Silverthornes said...

I am so excited for you guys! God is always good. Thanks for sharing.

Nathan said...

Congratulations! I was just catching up on everybody and saw you all are pregnant. We're very excited for you.

ashley said...

congratulations melissa! praying for a healthy pregnancy and more fun memories for you and kevin!

madelynmom said...

The best sound in the world! I know you guys are so relieved to be past the first trimester...relax and enjoy the best trimester ever. Eat up now, because come 3rd...you won't have any room!