pregnancy

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm getting old!

Well, the other day I was in the bathroom at work and glanced in the mirror, only to see a shiny, metallic, GRAY hair looking back at me. It was no mistake...it was a curly, scraggily, gray hair! I wish I could have posted a picture of it, but I was so mortified that I immediately plucked it out (I know, I'm already waiting for two more to grow back in its place. I told some of my coworkers about it, and one of the newer girls said "How many kids do you have?" "None!" I said. Imagine what that will do to my hair. Oh well, that's why I have Larissa, who can dye it whatever color I want.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I feel your pain...but I have had gray for almost 10 years now! And a lot of it!!! My dad passed it on & he is so proud.
Just think of it as a mark of maturity!

David and Eryn said...

I bet you can't even tell! By the way, did I know you had a blog? I was going through my old comments and saw that you commented on a photo-- where have i been??? Well, I know now :)