pregnancy

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Fun Visit to Tennessee

This past week, Kevin and I got to go to TN! I was very excited to get to go and visit my family while Kevin attended a Christian Counselors' Conference in Nashville. He and the counselors that he works with dropped me off on Tuesday and I got to stay till Sunday! My brother, Brandon, and sister, Jenny came in from Auburn on Friday and brought their girlfrind and boyfriend. We had one big party all weekend long! I hadn't seen Brandon since May, because he was gone at HUF, so it was really good to see him. We did a lot of shopping, eating, and football-watching. I also got to see some of my best friends in the world, Mandi, Anne, and Bethany. I love them so much and it was so good to catch up with them!


Here are some pictures from the week:



Mom, Dad, Brandon, and Elizabeth at the Blue Plate Cafe...yummy breakfast food!






Brandon, with his girlfriend, Elizabeth


















Kevin and the counselors that he works with (Susan, Ashley, and Tony). We were on top of the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis after eating BBQ at Rendezvous.


The girls (Mom, Elizabeth, and Jenny) on our way to shop!


I love my family! They are so fun to be with and they mean the world to me...I just wish that time didn't have to go by so fast when I'm with them!

1 comment:

Sallie said...

looks like you guys had a great time! I think I was in Nashville the same time Kevin was...I wish we knew! Glad you guys are doing so well! We must get together soon!