pregnancy

Monday, December 3, 2007

Momma Lisa


Last week, our friends David and Deb came over to eat and they had the best idea! They have been wanting to paint "Momma Lisa's" for a while now, so they brought their stuff over to do it! The original plan was to paint "Mona Lisa's" with our mom's faces on them, but they decided that you really wouldn't be able to tell that it was our moms, so they changed the plan and we picked famous paintings and reproduced them on our canvases. It may sound goofy, but we had so much fun. I am a terrible artist (David and Deb are actually good) so it was pretty funny. If y'all are looking for a different kind of date night, give it a try!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Melissa!
I am so glad you have a blog. I found it through someone else. It was great to see you at homecoming. I'm glad I can keep up with you now! Tell Kevin we said hi!

Silverthornes said...

That is something I would have never thought of but that Bryan and I would actually like to do - I would never draw my momma though because I would probably not do her justice.

Josh and Marcie said...

That does sound like lots of fun! I would have a blast. I would be interesting to see how Josh's pictures would turn out! Have a merry Christmas and we always love hearing from you!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you found our blog!! It was great to hear from you. I'm glad to see that you are doing well.